Presto stocks one of the highest heat rejection films available.
We will compare basic heat rejection specs with our competition below.
The figure on the very right is the percentage of heat kept out of the vehicle.
1- Xpel Xr black ceramic film 15% dark film. Heat rejection is 64%
2. Formula one Stratos ceramic film 15% film. Heat rejection is 63%
3. Llumar IRX Ceramic film 15% film. Heat rejection is 59%
4 Madico Black Pearl Ceramic 10% film. Heat rejection is 61%
5. 3M Crystalline Ir film 20% dark film. Heat rejection is 64%
6. Johnson window films Insultair 20%. Heat rejection is 54%
7. 3M ceramic film IR series 15%. Heat rejection is 63%
As you can see our Xpel Xr black ceramic film keeps out more heat than most of our competition and at a better price. Before deciding on which film to install, always check the heat specs"TSER" and price before deciding. Usually we can give our customers a better product and better heat rejection for a better price. Give us a call and we will explain the details.
FREE GLASS BREAKAGE WARRANTY FILM REPLACEMENT.
Should you ever break your glass , we will replace your film on that window for free!!!